Crown Auto Group, one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, is a family owned organization that believes in strong quality, integrity, and teamwork, with a great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. In this role, you will identify target audiences, create digital assets and execute marketing campaigns for the internet and digital channels.
This role is perfect for someone with a well-rounded skill set including the following:
- Graphic design and photo editing
- Managing social media accounts including paid advertising and reporting
- Email marketing using our customer relationship management tool
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Education and/or training in Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Advertising or another related field.
- 1 – 2 years of proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong creative thinking and communication skills.
- Experience in designing effective email campaigns.
- Understanding of and drive to stay current with digital marketing trends.
- Organization skills and ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in videography and video editing considered an asset.
Knowledge of/ experience in the automotive dealership industry would be considered an asset.
- Design and deliver email campaigns, acting as main point of contact for content, consistent messaging, design and approvals.
- Assemble images, typography and other visuals to produce compelling copy.
- Collaborate with internal teams and partners to create Facebook and Instagram posts and ad campaigns
- Writing reports and recommendations on digital marketing campaigns done.
- Use content management system to create and execute email based promotional campaigns.
- Consistently demonstrates CROWN Auto Group’s CARMA Values: Collaborate, Accountable, Relationship-focused, Motivated, Attitude.
Please apply with your resume and portfolio/ website/ blog link.