CROWN Auto Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, and Aon Hewitt’s Best Employers, is a family owned company that believes in strong quality, integrity, and teamwork, with a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager with Crown Auto Group.
Are you someone that has a passion for finding and keeping customers by delivering an exceptional online and offline experience? Do you live and breath branding and get goosebumps when messaging, tone and imagery line up perfectly? Do you believe that marketing is not just about great images but about using real hard data to make powerful insights and convert them into concrete actions? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment with multiple clients, brands and priorities?
If the above sounds like you, then you are the kind of candidate we are searching for! CROWN Auto Group is looking for a Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will drive all marketing, digital retailing and branding efforts for seven dealerships, a detailing centre, two body shops and an aftermarket accessories division all based in Winnipeg, MB. The Marketing Manager will oversee and supervise a marketing team which includes a graphic designer and digital marketing specialists.
- Develop an implementable marketing strategy for all businesses and measure success against key KPIs and milestones
- Drive branding efforts for CROWN Auto Group and respective businesses by developing brand standards and creating a brand story/content that is told consistently through all mediums
- Lead efforts into digital retailing by directly managing the website look, feel, content and overall user and ecommerce experience- communicate with website vendor accordingly
- Analyze data from various sources (CRM systems, online sources, Google Analytics etc) to measure success and make concrete recommendations to Executive Team and General Managers. Utilize data day to day to make decisions that drive the business forward
- Supervise and coach a team of marketing professionals and provide day-to-day direction
- Project manage all marketing deliverables and projects for timeliness and quality, including email campaigns, traditional media deliverables, paid digital campaigns, social campaigns etc.
- Develop strategies to enhance customer retention, including working alongside businesses to ensure CRM is properly utilized
- Partner with all businesses to develop and execute monthly/quarterly marketing initiatives
- Manage a combined a budget of six figures across different businesses and departments and oversee coop submission process
- Research new marketing trends and opportunities and champion incorporating them into our strategy
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum five years of professional marketing experience, with a preference for strong branding and digital retailing experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills with demonstrated experience managing digital marketing projects/digital marketing team
- Minimum of a working knowledge of SEO, content creation, paid digital advertising, traditional media, social media
- Demonstrated experience developing, managing and optimizing websites
- Experience analyzing marketing data and trends from a variety of sources in order to draw conclusions and present recommendations
- Past experience executing CRM, customer loyalty and retention strategies, preferably in a retail environment
- Experience managing third party vendors
- Adept and agile at responding to change in plans, business requirements, and trends
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience managing large marketing budgets
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional online and offline customer experience
- Google-certified- other digital certifications are an asset; post-secondary education in Marketing or a related field is preferred.
- Automotive experience is not necessary; retail marketing experience is an asset
CROWN Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer! We are looking for great women and men of various ethnicities to diversify our workplace. If you feel, or know someone who is qualified, please apply with a cover letter and resume. We thank all those that apply, however only those who meet our requirements will be contacted.